support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Request for additional language support for website's cookie policy generated by iubenda.com

I am currently using iubenda.com to generate my website's cookie policy, but I have noticed that the platform does not support my desired language. This is causing issues for some of my website's users who are unable to understand the cookie policy in their preferred language. I would like to request additional language support on iubenda.com to ensure that all of my website's users can understand and agree to the terms of the cookie policy. Could you please provide information on how I can request this feature or if it is already in the works? Any updates or estimated time frames for the implementation of additional language support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

3 people have this question
  • Dear [iubenda Support Team],

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to request additional language support for the cookie policy generated for my website by iubenda.com. Ensuring that our cookie policy is accessible and understandable to all our users is very important to us, and we would like to offer it in multiple languages.

Our current website URL is: www.spookymilklife.org.

Specifically, we need the cookie policy to be translated into the following languages:

[Spanish ][Portoguese]

• I am writing to request assistance with adding additional language support for the cookie policy generated for my website, https://bluemeduae.com/.

Currently, my cookie policy is only available in English. However, I would like to offer it in Arabi as well.

I have checked the cookie policy settings within my iubenda dashboard and haven't been able to locate an option to add these languages.

Login or Signup to post a comment